Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gone with my manufacturing process's exam..


Sushi that i bought for my supper..
Wahaha..


See how accurate is my hand..
I grab both in same price i.e RM1.01..


Wow.. So many snacks we bought..


Am I look a hungry fish?
Eating worms?

Haha..
I won in the race in pet society..
My pet is the one in green colour..

Yesterday night i never slept just because i wanted to finish my study on Manufacturing process..
It was extremely a lot of things needed to be memorized..

I'm very weak in memorize stupid theories and processes..

I hate to memory things..
Some more I like to do things in last minutes..
I got no enough time to memorized all notes..
All I can do is just skim the notes and books in a night..
This morning I hardly to wake up because yesterday night i slept at around 5am..

This morning was a raining day..

How good if today i got no exam, so that i could sleep in longer time..

Before I enter the hall, i knew I couldn't score in this paper d..
What I can do was just try my best to answer all the questions..
1 stupid things happen in the exam hall..

That is my lecturer also dunno how to answer the question..

Do u think we as a student will know how to answer it??

Bodoh kah?
?
Time passes by very fast..
Exam finish..
I felt happy not because of I can answer all the questions but is I left 2 more paper to go..

Now I need to concentrate in my next paper, i.e Differential Equations..

I got high chance to score in this paper..

I just lost a few mark in my carry marks..

Wakaka..

Hopefully I could answer all the questions and score in this paper..
I'm coming tuesday..

Wahaha..

No comments: