Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fighting for Hubungan Etnik..

A nice view that i took using my HP in library..
Isn't it look very beautiful?

I used my hp to snap my friend's H.E note..
I might bring it to exam hall..
Wakaka..

Today i woke up at 12pm stg..
I was lazy to wake up..
Wakaka..
After that i went out to Tmn U for my lunch..
Once again it was raining on my way back to UTM..
Damn bad luck..
This was the second time in this week..
I quickly run into library after i parked (Ah Cam) motorbike..
I walked in library with my half wet shirt..
I felt cold and hot at the same time..
Then i started to read the stupid Hubungan Etnik's book..
Almost all chapter in H.E is about Islam..
Damn boring reading it..
I just wondering why we still need to read all this agian in University.. Ain't we had study all this things in Form5 and Form6??? Why we keep on reading all this things while we had understood it very well??
Haiz..
No choice la, it is compulsory for all local university student..
I strongly believe this is one of the killing subject for all undergraduate..
I learned nothing from it..
I just simply memorize it just for the sake of exam..
Hopefully i can get a better mark in this subject..
Waliu..
I just received a bad new form my friend..
i.e. instead of choose 2 questions out of 4 questions to answer..
Now we need to choose 3 questions to answer..
Bloody hell..
Where got enough time to study it??
So now i need to stop writing already..
Because i wanted to play Dota just b4 starting to read the stupid H.E again..
Wahaha..

No comments: