Saturday, November 15, 2008

Candle style steamboat..

MYM..


My friends and I..
MYM and elite16

Foods that we ate..

We all decided to eat steamboat after we finish exam..
Finally I can relax after a few day of hard working..
The exam really took half of my life gone..
My last paper is extremely hard..
I cant imagine what result will I got it..
Whatever i can do is just hope that I can pass it..
Night time we sat ah fei's car to 大味王.
We really enjoy the foods..
MYM sat on the same table, whereas elite16 sat on the other tables..
Wakaka..
MYM is really a group of 'gila' peoples..
We ate a lot a lot foods at the..
One more things, did u guy eat candle style steamboat??
Wahaha..
I did..
But this happen because of raining that day..
We were force to move to shade area and it is dark there..
I really enjoy to eat steamboat with u all guys..

No comments: