Thursday, November 6, 2008

A funny experience..

Play DotA before I blog..

This morning I woke up at around 8a.m..
I thought I could wake up at 6.30a.m just to revise all the points before enter exam's hall..
Mana tau, I woke up late..
Damn tired..
I quickly have a shower to refresh myself..
At first, we thought the exam start at 9.30a.m..
Then one of my friend (Loo Soon Jiat) called lecturer and confirm the exam tips..
Meanwhile the lecturer told us:" Exam mula pada pukul 9, kamu di mana sekarang?"
We watched our watch and the time was already 8.45am..
I quickly changed my shirt and pant..
We rushed into my friend's car..
By that time, I found that i forgotten to bring my exam slips..
I jump out from the car and ran back to my room..
I fall down before I reached the staircase..
Due to my shoe has gone flat..
Wahaha..
Damn funny..
By the time we reached Exam's hall, the exam had started..
We walked in the exam's hall..
All other examinees stared at 6 of us..
A bit 'malu' but we still walked with pride (pretending only)..
Haha..
I started to filled in the form once I sat down..
I just knew I filled in wrong section until I was acknowledged by the examiner..
Finally I started to do my questions..
I answered the questions smoothly because we knew the tips already..
Hopefully I can score this paper..
We have our lunch after the exam..
Once again, we played DOTA when we reached our room..
Wakaka..
I slept after the game..
I woke up just for the sake of dinner..
I played DOTA again after the my dinner..
And blogging until now..
Wahaha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...
study!